Commuter Bus Driver (Split Shift)
Commuter Bus Driver (Split Shift)
Are you a transit driver, a school bus driver, or a motor coach driver who is passionate about transportation, safety, and customer service? Do you want to drive in style on a luxury motorcoach bus where you will travel to new places every day? At Lux Bus America you don’t have to worry about rude passengers or mundane routes that have you stuck in traffic all day. You are not just a driver; you are part of a family and culture that is bar none from any other company in the industry. We have been a leading provider of charter bus services throughout Northern and Southern California since 2003 If you are ready to take the next steps in your commercial driving career and join the Lux Bus America Team, apply below and one of our recruiters will reach out to you within the hour.
First though, WHO ARE WE?
Lux Bus America is an innovator of safe, reliable, luxury transportation that offers state-of-the-art equipment, exceptional compensation and benefits, and opportunities for growth. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you came to the right place! We invest in our team members with a competitive wage, professional paid training, staff appreciation events, driver safety awards, and so much more. These are the cultural perks that make us so fantastic to work for!
***$2,000 Sign-On Bonus and $2,000 Referral Bonus***
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- A loaded benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & ADD Insurance, Voluntary Accident Coverage, Critical Care, EAP, and Legal Shield (Kaiser HMO and PPO Available)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- 401K retirement plan w/company matching
- Employer-sponsored Child Care – Includes free resource and referral services and personalized support through TOOTRiS
- Paid Holidays
- Dynamic, flexible scheduling
- Drive newer high-end equipment
- Professional Safety Support Team that provides consistent and ongoing safety training and development
- Skilled Operations Support Team
- Paid training
- We pay Weekly.
- 40-hour weekly guarantee
- $30 Monthly cellphone allowance
- Monday- Thursday (Split Shift)
- The hourly wage range that Lux Bus America reasonably expects to pay for the position is $36.80/hr.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
A Commuter Bus Driver operates assigned vehicles to provide ground motor coach services around East Bay and downtown San Francisco while honoring Lux Bus America's approach to business that starts with our commitment to safety, operational excellence, and customer service.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Safely navigate various routes through East Bay and downtown San Francisco.
- Interact with clients, customers, sub-contracted drivers, and fellow company drivers onsite in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Performs pre-trip transit vehicle inspections; identifies and reports safety concerns, defects and malfunctions, and other needed repairs.
- Assists passengers requiring special assistance in a professional manner to ensure access for all passengers and promote passenger safety.
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class A or B Required
- Minimum 2 Years of Commercial Driving experience
- Clean driving record K4-Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Passenger Endorsements (Required)
- Air Brake Endorsements (Required)
- Must be at least 25 years of age
For more information call 714-678-1862 (Se Habla Español) Apply online at https://jobs.luxbusamerica.com/ - OR - Apply in-person at our corporate office located at 560 Lincoln Ave, San Jose, CA 95126
At Lux Bus America we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Similarly, Lux Bus America will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to improve on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
Lux Bus America will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act. You do not need to disclose your criminal history or participate in a background check until a conditional job offer is made to you. After making a conditional offer and running a background check, if Lux Bus America is concerned about a conviction that is directly related to the job, you will be given the chance to explain the circumstances surrounding the conviction, provide mitigating evidence, or challenge the accuracy of the background report. Find out more about the Fair Chance Act by visiting calcivilrights.ca.gov/fair-chance-act/.