WHO WE ARE:
Lux Bus America is an innovator of safe, reliable, luxury transportation, that offers state of the art equipment, competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and opportunities for growth.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Lux Bus America is currently looking for a full-time Diesel Mechanic Technician who will be tasked with completing preventative maintenance, repairs, and component replacements for company-owned vehicles. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment that delivers a top-tier, unparalleled product, then this is the job for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
Preventative maintenance and repairs such as:
· Disassembly, reassembly, adjustments, parts removal and replacement, internal or external repairs, complete oil changes, replacement of filters, belts, and hoses, etc.
Various vehicle systems pre-repair, repair, and preventative maintenance tasks such as:
· Diesel and gasoline engines, hydraulic brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), vehicle interiors, wheels and tires, sewage waste collection
· Ongoing learning and development related to all pre-repair, repair, and preventative maintenance tasks for vehicle systems
· Electrical work inclusive of charging and startup, diagnostics, and repair
· Brake system diagnostic and repair, including full removal and replacement of hydraulic brake systems components
· Review assignments and schedules with lead shop personnel, and ensure all information is fully understood prior to completing assignments
· Provide feedback to Shop Foreman to help improve service response
· Perform duties and functions to help streamline the daily business operations of the company
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Technical degree in diesel and industrial technology (or similar focus)
If no degree, 3 years’ experience in a diesel/bus repair and maintenance environment
· Valid California driver’s license
· Able to obtain Class B CDL
· Forklift certified to operate a sit-down forklift and scissor lift, or able to obtain
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members who work 30 hours or more per week. Some of these benefits include:
· Paid time off for holidays
· PTO and sick time
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits with employer contribution
· 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Paid training
· Growth opportunities
· Salary is based on experience
To jump start your career with Lux Bus America, please apply!
Lux Bus America is An Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/M/F/D/V