Build your career .
Whether you’re experienced or are new to the field, we have many exciting opportunities for you. We take pride in how our motor coaches operate and drive on the road which is why you’ll work with the best leading-edge equipment. You can expect a fast-paced environment with ways to advance your career through our in-house training and mentoring as well as paid Vehicle Manufacturer training. We provide our mechanics with a monthly tool allowance ($100) and an annual work boot allowance ($150). Check out our open jobs and join our team today!
Mechanic Qualifications ?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a diesel/bus repair and maintenance environment
- Valid California driver’s license
- Able to obtain Class B CDL
- Forklift certified to operate a sit-down forklift and scissor lift, or able to obtain