Shuttle Operations Manager
Hiring for skills and enthusiasm! Bring your excellent driving qualifications and customer service excellence in exchange for a competitive wage and the below benefits and perks.
First though, WHO ARE WE*
Lux Bus America is an innovator of safe, reliable, luxury transportation that offers state-of-the-art equipment, exceptional compensation and benefits, and opportunities for growth. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you came to the right place! We invest in our team members with a competitive wage, professional paid training, staff appreciation events, driver safety awards, and so much more. These are the cultural perks that make us so fantastic to work for!
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- A loaded benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & ADD Insurance, Voluntary Accident Coverage, Critical Care, EAP, and Legal Shield
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- 401K retirement plan w/company matching
- Employer-sponsored Child Care – Includes free resource and referral services and personalized support through TOOTRiS
- Paid Holidays
- Dynamic, flexible scheduling
- Drive newer high-end equipment
- Professional Safety Support Team that provides consistent and ongoing safety training and development
- Skilled Operations Support Team
The salary range that Lux Bus America reasonably expects to pay for the position is $80,000 to $100,000 yearly.
- Paid training
- $40 monthly phone allowance
Flexible schedule- Includes Weekends and Holidays
Stable Position Multi-Year Contract
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Shuttle Operations Manager
Come join our Lux Bus America team in San Simeon! The view from your office every day will be historic Hearst Castle to the east and the majestic Pacific Ocean to the west! A unique opportunity is waiting for you if you are passionate about transportation and customer service. We are looking for someone with a transportation background to be a part of the Hearst Castle shuttle service provided by Lux Bus America. The right candidate will be someone who can coordinate transportation processes, prepare schedules, ensure adherence to industry regulations, and help shape a work culture that is proud of its history.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Plan, assign, and direct Hearst office staff schedules, tasks, and workloads
- Manage and maintain staffing levels necessary to operate and grow the Hearst Castle operation
- Maintain a behind-the-wheel presence, driving when needed, to support the operation, while ensuring the shuttle operation remains operating on point day-to-day
- Analyze the execution of service response, operational effectiveness, and business practices and collaborate with the Director of Operations to develop improvements
- Work with Safety and Training to coordinate Driver training schedules, monitor progress, and time completion dates to match business needs
- Monitor Hearst Castle driver and vehicle allocation capacity in Coach Manager
- Respond in a timely manner to CA State requests for additional service/changes to the Hearst Castle schedule.
- Respond to incidents, accidents, and injuries with remote and onsite support as needed
- Complete post-incident/accident/injury reporting and reviews with drivers
- Investigate all client concerns, complaints, and service level agreement issues
- Define performance metrics and appraise staff by means of informal meetings and formal reviews
- Acknowledge client accolades and compliments, and reward drivers for exemplary service
- Research offenses and infractions, counsel corrective action, complete verbal and written disciplinary action reports, monitor improvement, and advise terminations to Human Resources
- Review PTO and PSL requests and approve in ADP
- Collaborate with Shuttle Operations Supervisor to plan driver route assignments and schedules
- Compose training documents, handbooks, SOP’s, program packets, etc.
- Support Account Receivable by researching and answering any questions related to billing
- Comply with all applicable government regulations, policies, and standards as well as all Company administrative policies, procedures, and safety rules in all business activities including but not limited to planning, assigning, directing work, training, and managing staff and drivers
- Collaborate and communicate with Business Development department to ensure driver gaps, late pickups, late departures, and other incidents are relayed to all parties
- Interact with clients in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner and provide onsite coordination support as needed
- Manage driver paperwork noncompliance and complete (or schedule with Safety and Training as appropriate) remedial training
- Observe market trends in employee compensation, client service response, new technology, etc.
- Contribute alongside other supervisors, managers and staff to formulate goals and objectives
- Perform duties and functions to help streamline the daily business operations of the company
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing additional tasks and assignments as needed
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class A or B Required
- Minimum 2-4 Years of Commercial Driving experience
- Clean driving record K4-Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Passenger Endorsements (Required)
- Air Brake Endorsements (Required)
- Must be at least 25 years of age
Apply online at https://jobs.luxbusamerica.com/ - OR - Apply in-person at our corporate office located at 750 Hearst Castle Road San Simeon, CA 93452
Lux Bus America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Pay: $80,000 to $100,000/year
<span><strong><br><br>The salary range that Lux Bus America reasonably expects to pay for the position is $80,000 to $100,000 yearly.<br><br>SUPPLEMENTAL PAY:</strong></span><br><br><ul>
Job Reference #: f03ffa20-728f-11ed-b9ca-0242ac140009