Motor Coach Operator
**$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE AFTER ELIGIBILITY PERIOD
WHO WE ARE:
Lux Bus America is an innovator of safe, reliable, luxury transportation that offers state-of-the-art equipment, competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and opportunities for growth. Our business is looking to hire over 100 positions in the next few months. You can be one of them!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Lux Bus America is currently looking for full-time Charter Motor Coach (CDL) Drivers. The qualified candidate will be tasked with operating assigned vehicles to provide ground transportation services, loading luggage, and assuring the Lux Bus America standards stay exceptionally high. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment that delivers a top-tier, unparalleled product, then this is the job for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
· Safely negotiate various routes through varied terrain and geographic areas
· Interact with clients, customers, sub-contracted drivers, and fellow company drivers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
· Provide operational feedback to Operations to help improve service response
· CDL Motorcoach Driver will perform duties and functions to help streamline the daily business operations of the Company
· Communicate with Operations using tools in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) for the purpose of gathering and/or conveying information
CDL DRIVER REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum 2 years total experience with CDL (Class A or B)
· Minimum of 6 months experience operating vehicle "in type" (similar to prospective position) in the past 5 years
· Class A or B California driver’s license with a passenger endorsement and air brakes certification
· Minimum 5 years U.S driving experience
· Team member must be at least 25 years of age to satisfy insurance requirements
· Current medical card
· Clean DMV H6 Record (less than 30 days old)
· No DUIs within the last seven years
· No more than one DMV point or moving violation within the last 3 years.
· No more than one preventable accident in the previous 12 months and no more than two preventable accidents in the previous 36 months.
· No more than one major preventable accident within the previous 36 months.
· Pass a background check
· No applicant may have been convicted for any of the disqualifying offenses defined in 49 CFR Part 383.51 and 383.53 of the Federal Motor Carrier Regulations
· No felony convictions
· No misdemeanor crimes involving moral turpitude
· Pass a drug test as required by the Department of Transportation and Lux Bus America Co.
· This position is considered a safety-sensitive position and we require team members in this position to submit to random drug testing throughout employment